Pooja Speed maths academy follows a structured withdrawal policy, detailed below. The Procedure to Withdraw, and Claim Refunds, will follow the milestones, as per the Enrolment Cycle a Candidate Applies within.
- Candidates found ineligible or Applicants being rejected for any other reason, at the Application Stage, will be refunded the total amount.
- Candidates, who wish to withdraw before attending the second class will be refunded 50% ofthe paid amount.
- Pooja Speed maths academy shall not accept any requests for refund after the above mentioned period.
- A written request for the same has to be made to the Admission Office, for the request to be considered.
- If the candidate doesnot attend the scheduled class after registration due to illness or any other reason, back up class will be conducted on a convenient date that will be informed to the candidate at the coaching class venue.
- If any candidate wish to withdraw from the course before one day of starting the scheduled class, the total amount will be refunded . If the request of withdraw from attending classes comes within 24hrs before scheduled class 50% of fees will be refunded .
- If any candidate pays twice for one transaction, the one transaction amount will be refunded via same source within 15 to 20 working days.